” Skydive near San Francisco: The closest Skydiving Center to San Francisco which offers THE BEST ocean views “
Skydive Surfcity is conveniently located 90 minutes South of San Francisco, just off Highway 1 in Santa Cruz County (Watsonville Airport). Since our airport is just a short distance from the ocean, all tandem skydivers travelling to skydive with us from San Francisco will enjoy unbeatable ocean views!
In fact, Skydive Surfcity is the closest Skydiving center to San Francisco and San Jose offering the best coastal views in California.
We offer to film your freefall and skydiving experience on DVD or HD still pictures. Check out Dannielle’s video who came down from San Jose to enjoy her first skydive with us. Volker took her on a tandem skydiving jump during a beautiful sunset overlooking the Monterey Bay on the one side and San Jose on the other side.
Directions to the Watsonville Airport
From San Francisco:
• From San Francisco drive SOUTH.
• Take 101, 280 or 880 South toward San Jose. (depenging on where in San Francisco you are)
•Take CA-17 S towards Santa Cruz **
• Take CA-1 S towards Watsonville S/Monterey
• Take the Airport Blvd exit
• Turn left on Airport Blvd
• Turn left on Aviation Way
• Park on the Specialized Helicopters parking lot
•Address: 160 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA 95076
** If there is an accident on 17, stay on 101!!!
for alternate route
Map: San Francisco to Skydive Surfcity